LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS!!!





So here I am after soo loong........
Missed me? ;)
Let's talk about relationships. How many of you out there do you truly believe that you are going to find the woman of your dreams / life? Let me see some hands.... hmm... not many ha?!
Well you must be damn lucky to find the one. The one that will truly love you for what you are.... the one that will care for you. The one that will love you more than anything in the world!
Can you find her?........
Some women are so lucky in this part. They find their other half and they spend their whole life living with their other half! Very rare but not IMPOSSIBLE!!
So stop playing... stop fooling around and most important, stop pretending that you can fuck everything that moves and concetrate on HER....
Trust me! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
Otherwise face the consequences as A WOMAN! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... ;)


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια